The mHealth Summit is taking place in Washington DC,
on December 5-7, 2011.
The mHealth Summit brings together leaders in government, the private sector, industry, academia, providers and not-for-profit organizations from across the mHealth ecosystem to advance collaboration in the use of wireless technology to improve health outcomes in the United States and abroad. Mobile Healthcare Today is pleased to offer this special "What's Hot at mHealth Summit 2011” section providing preshow and post-show highlights and analysis; interviews, articles and blogs on show-related topics of interest.
mHealth Summit 2011 is fast-approaching and is set to cover some of the most important issues affecting the mobile healthcare community.
Must-Attend Conference Sessions
- Business Model Challenges for Deployment of mHealth Solutions: The Provider Perspective
- Examining the Clinical Value of mHealth: Clinician Perspectives on mHealth Technology
- Making Health Data Useful for Successful Clinical Decision Support
- Privacy and Security Implications of mHealth
- Workflow Solutions For Use Inside Care Facilities
- Mapping Mobile Health Regulatory Experiences for Small and Large Companies
- The Market for mHealth App Services Will Reach $26 Billion by 2017
- Low-Cost Technology Turns Smartphones and Mobile Devices into Medical Monitors
- Mobile Computing Solutions Increase Patient Safety and Improves Work Conditions
- Gadgets Improving Patient Care with Chronic Conditions
- New Cloud System Brings Medical Images to mHealth Devices